Beautifully remodeled apartment with wonderful light and dramatic views to Coit Tower, Telegraph Hill, Downtown skyline, and Bay.
Very gracious and spacious floor plan with wide hallways and a house like feel. Expansive living spaces with large walkout view terrace. Huge master bedroom along the entire west frontage with beautifully appointed en suite bath and generous closet space.
Two car tandem private garage with additional street parking.
Intimate and elegant 4 unit courtyard building.
- Formal view living room with wood burning fireplace and antique mantel
- Formal view dining room
- Large walkout terrace with sensational views
- Library/Media room with extensive built in bookcases
- Expansive master bedroom suite with generous closets and en suite remodeled bath with double vanity, stall shower and soaking tub
- Guest bedroom with south exposure and great light.
- Remodeled hallway full bath
- Remodeled kitchen with Wolf range, Sub Zero refrigerator, Thermador double ovens & Kitchen Aid dishwasher
- Large butlers pantry with Viking wine cooler, excellent storage, and under counter Miele washer and dryer
- Two car tandem private interior garage with opportunity to park additional car(s) in front of driveway
- Deeded space on roof for future expansion of unit and roof deck